Artist in Residency Program 2017
_Hannacc starts his project of residencies for artists from around the world working in any artistic discipline or creative environments. More than just a residence _Hannacc offers a workspace, accommodation, promotion and connection with art centers or cultural professionals to create a platform of networks between professionals in arts and culture.
For each artist we offer a personalized service according to your specific needs: space to work quietly, share experiences with other professionals, events or exhibitions at the end of each period of residence or even an exhibition in one of our partner galleries and cultural spaces.
_Hannacc also want to advise the residents on issues such as where to find the material or work tools, how to move around the area, which are interesting places to see or plan visits, attend openings, museums, etc. It is an ideal environment for the creation and easy connection to the dynamic city of Barcelona.
Instructions for completing the application
- Curriculum vitae.
- Artist’s Statement.
- Proposal for work while at residency.
- Portfolio (10 pieces) or website.
- Interests of activities during the period of residence: galleries, museums, local culture, concerts, theater, nature, etc. Tell us what you like to do.
- Month of preferences. Between 1 and 2 months.
- Send in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
- A private room (single or double, group or family in independent house) in a quiet environment.
- Bathroom, kitchen, basic food, laundry, barbecue, garden.
- Large studio space 24h / 7days.
- Wifi internet.
- Pick-up/drop off at airport or train station.
- Assistance in your projects, weekly activities, presentations.
- Conclusion event or open studios.
- Connections with fields of your interest.
- Trips to the local market, events, conferences, openings, Barcelona city.
- The surroundings offers a vineyards, sun, sea, great food and good wine.
A panel of professional artists and directors of art galleries review the applications shortly after the receipt. Applicants are notified of the committee’s decision within one week.